Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

St. Patty's Treat Boxes with Beth

Good Wednesday Morning!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here today with these fun St. Patty's treats!
I started with the SnapDragon Snippets Pot O Gold Candy Wrap svg file and used DCWV's Garden Charm and Adhesive Mat stacks to create it.  I filled a small zip top bag with chocolates and adhered it inside the wrap to show through the front.  The finishing touch was a bow of yellow ribbon.
I then created two Gold Coin Boxes using The Paper Studio's Watercolor Daydream double sided paper.  For the top decorative layer, I inked it with Wild Honey Distress Oxide ink and splattered it with water for an oxidized look.  I assembled these boxes with Scotch Tacky glue.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

2 comments: