Pages

Friday, March 9, 2018

Masquerade Box ~ with Cyndy G

Hello today I am sharing with you a beautiful box I made using files from SVG Attic/Snapdragon Snippets.  I used Hex Box with Lid and Masquerade Decorated 3d Mask.  I just love how it turned out.

Hexagon box with masquerade mask on top

I used Graphic 45 Midnight Masquerade Collection.  The colors are so rich and vibrant.
I shrunk the size of the mask so that it would fit on the top of the box.

Hexagon box with mask on top - box opened

I added jewels and pearls to the mask and some crystal ribbon around the top of the lid. 

Close up of mask

Thank you for stopping by.

New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!


Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G

5 comments:

  1. This so awesome and beautiful - my alltime favorite G45 paper. Love all about this <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is gorgeous! The papers and files you used couldn't have been a better combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all of the bling and that paper is gorgeous. Great job!

    ReplyDelete