Pages

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Paper Fun Part 1

Hello all. I-team member Sonja here with a Valentine's inspired project. This is a two part post. The second half to this set will be posted on Wednesday, January 24th and it is the grand finale to this project. A must see, so tune back in!

I received the newest double sided stack from DCWV called the Wild Side. It has all sorts of different types of animal prints and textures. When I saw the Cheetah print set, I knew immediately I wanted to make the 3D Stiletto. Which then led to doing a matching tie, 2 champagne flutes, and 1 stand.  All four files can be found on SnapDragon Snippets page or the Silhouette Store.




The great thing with the double sided stacks is that you don't have to decorate the other side of the project.
However, I decided I wanted the inside to be black with a gold insole and a black glitter heel.
Those tiny little clothes pins are great to have on hand while working with 3D projects.
So I found it easier to form the shoe first and then add in the sole.
 First one down
 Can't have a sassy heel without some bling!


I was able to tie in part 1 and 2 of this project with the ribbon, bling, and matching handmade flowers.







Materials Used: 

DCWV Wild Side 12 x 12 Double Sided stack

DCWV Glitzy Glitter stack
Core d' nations Black 12 x 12 cardstock
K&Company Adhesive Gems
Jolee-s Adhesive Gems
Offray Ribbon
Silhouette Design Store
Silhouette Cameo 3
Silhouette Studio~Designer Edition
Aleene's Original Tacky Glue 




2 comments: