Pages

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Skellington on a Stick

Hello - hope you're having an amazing Tuesday today :-) Mine's been pretty lazy so far but I guess soon I'll have to go stretch the old bones and go for a walk.
 
Talking about bones....I was so inspired by Annita Kristine Schøtt Pedersen's cute snowman on the SVG Attic Fanatics FB page yesterday, so I had to make one myself. I don't know how the idea popped into my head, but I realized that I wanted to make him into Jack Skellington from "The Nightmare before Christmas"
 
 
He is made from the Spring Spiral Snowman from the  JGW Made of Snow kit. All I had to alter was the face (found one in the Silhouette Design Store #156604), make the butterfly by welding two bats from the Silhouette Design Store (found here and here) and draw some white lines with a Sharpie.
 
I also cut some "hands" in white and added to the arms on both front and back and finally I made a button from the skeleton on the Mourner's Hat from JGW Raven Quest.
 
I used AC Cardstock in Black and White along with AC POW Glitter paper in Charcoal and a tiny bit of black floss for the button.
 
Thanks for stopping by and remember to leave that little special comment for me to read ;-)
 
New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!
 
 


1 comment: