Pages

Friday, September 1, 2017

Beware of Black Cats with Lisa


Happy Friday and 1st of September! Lisa from The Relativity of Paper with you today. I'm so excited for this time of year, the holidays, vacation, and all the time spent with family. I thought I would start September out with a little bit of Halloween fun. I created this Witches Hat using the SDS Halloween Soiree Midnight Witches Hat Box



The first thing I did was resize the file, the hat measures 9.25" high by 8.25" wide (at the widest point). Be sure to resize all the pieces at one time so they fit together properly. Instead of using the overlays with cutouts on the outside I removed the stars and moons to make a solid triangle, inserted inside the hat to make the star and moon cutouts on the outer layer stand out. I used EP The Apothecary Emporium Kit and Orange Glitter Paper from my stash. 



As always, thanks for joining us! 

1 comment:

  1. Such a delightful super sized treat box! I love the papers you used on it 😀

    ReplyDelete