Pages

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

If you can read this...

BRING COFFEE! Coffee, coffee, coffee. How else is there a way to start a day?! Recently I requested a coffee file for one particular project in mind. However Kenzie went above and beyond creating a whole new SDS Coffee Break set so I had to do more than just the vinyl project I had in mind.
SDS Coffee Break
Now, there is nothing better than grabbing a coffee and a good book to get lost from the world! Recently my husband let me borrow his tablet with the Kindle app installed, good luck getting it back sweetheart! 
I have wanted to put this vinyl saying on the back of it for awhile now to show case my three obsessions in life, reading, coffee, and crafting.
The vinyl I used has a few different things that takes it to the next level. For example, the pink is glittery. 
 The gray for the cup is textured




And the sea green is my favorite color this week

The vinyl I used has a few things going for it, texture on the cup, glitter on the pink, and my favorite color for the fancy font. 
 
I decided I couldn't have my coffee set without including a k-cup holder. So I modified one from the Dino Dig set.
 ***To see how I modified this box from the Dino Dig set, please visit the tutorial here: Sugar Bean Cards***
 There's just something good about a nice hot coffee in a paper cup!
 Add in a pastry and it completes the day for sure.
 This little card is a perfect size for a quick note to a friend or co-worker.
I added some pop up tape behind the message just for a little bit of pop.


Materials Used: 

DCWVinc. 'Minty Lace' stack
SVG Attic 'SDS Coffee Break' and 'JGW Dino Dig' sets
Silhouette Cameo 3
Silhouette studios~Designers edition
Aleene's Original Tacky Glue 

3 comments: