Pages

Monday, March 13, 2017

Happy Easter Card with Angeline

Happy Monday!
Angeline here to share with you an EGG-tra special card I made using the JGW Happy Easter kit.
I saw this card and knew how FUN it would be to make it.

SVG Attic: Happy Easter Card with Angeline #svgattic #scrappyscrappy #happyeaster #easter #card #cardmaking #papercraft #bifoldcard #watercolor

I cut the "painted" areas using white cardstock and then actually painted it using some watercolors. I couldn't decide on what color the egg would be, so why not a rainbow colored egg? :) I also added some glitter to it to make it even more special.

SVG Attic: Happy Easter Card with Angeline #svgattic #scrappyscrappy #happyeaster #easter #card #cardmaking #papercraft #bifoldcard #watercolor


***

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic weekend ahead.
Angeline Choo
blog // facebook // instagram // youtube

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful, unique and colorful Easter card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete