Pages

Monday, February 6, 2017

Bee Mine Valentine with Angeline

Hi. Angeline here to share with you a Valentine card I made for my hubby :)

I am using these beautiful kits:

SVG Attic: Bee Mine Valentine with Angeline #svgattic #scrappyscrappy #valentine #card #cardmaking #valentinecard #papercraft #svg #diecut #beemine

I combined the mail drop box card and the Bee-mine card and made it one! :) Coz both were just great I couldn't pick one haha.

I decided to keep the colors simple and make the focal point (the bee) stand out more. I am loving just how cute the bee looks! I also added some glitter to his wings.

SVG Attic: Bee Mine Valentine with Angeline #svgattic #scrappyscrappy #valentine #card #cardmaking #valentinecard #papercraft #svg #diecut #beemine


***

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic weekend ahead.
Angeline Choo
blog // facebook // instagram // youtube

2 comments: