Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Under the Sea

Hello SVG Attic fans! DT Sonja here with a very fun set that I got to make using two of our set files, the 'CG Under the Sea' and 'JGW Fathoms Deep'.


 This little beach shack is perfect for putting a treat inside! 


 I think this is my favorite card of the set! I love the depth and layers of it

 The submarine is from 'JGW Fathoms Deep'

 Under the belly of the sub is a great place to put a gift card or other goodies. 

 And to finish off my little set, here's a spinner/slider card


Materials Used: 
DCWV 'Coastal' stack (found at Michael's with the coral colors)
Image result for Michaels DCWV Coastal stack
CG Under the Sea
JGW Fathoms Deep
Silhouette Cameo
Craftwell eBrush
Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
Close to My Heart aqua dots
Scotch ATG gun

New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!

4 comments:

  1. This is really a fun collection you have put together for today! The paper you chose is totally perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I originally was just going to do the beach shack. Then I decided it needed a card, but couldn't decide which one b/c they are both so great! Then I decided it needed a submarine to balance having two cards!

      Delete
  2. I love it all! I think the box card is my favorite from the kit as well! :)

    ReplyDelete