Pages

Monday, August 29, 2016

Fall is Coming...

Hello and Happy Monday! Tanya from Crafting on Caffeine here today. I haven't posted for a while, been on vacation and getting kids ready to go back to school. I'm ready for fall now so I thought I would do a few projects to get us in the mood!
I received a beautiful DCWV Stack from a great friend and know instantly what I wanted to make. Ok maybe not instantly because now I might need another stack to do the other ideas, lol.


The first one I want to introduce to you is the Maple Leaf Box from "JGW Falling Leaves"
Such a fun and easy box to assemble.  Love adding accent with my eBrush! 



This next box is the 3D Acorn Box from the "JGW Harvest Blessing"  I am truly in love with how this turned out!


I also used the following to put both of my projects together!

5 comments:

  1. These boxes are absolutely gorgeous! Those papers are beautiful and using them with those files was perfect. A very classy set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to pick a favorite Tanya! Love the gorgeous colors!


    Have a crafty day, Sonja
    ♥ Sugar Beans Cards ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful fall decorations! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with these. Perfect fall set!

    ReplyDelete