Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Blast Off with Tracy

Do you know a couple of boys who love outer space?  I do and I found the perfect way to give them a fun little gift!
Tracy here from the Idea Closet and I want to share my latest project with you.


SVG Attic has some great files that any little (or big)  "astronaut" will love.


The rocket file comes from the JGW Outta This World Collection.
I love this, the top cone comes off  making  room for any candy or treat you would like to fill it with. There are many decorating options available with this file as well.

Jodi has easy to follow instructions here.


The Porthole box actually comes from a file in the CG Under the Sea Collection.
One night while I was watching The Martian at home with my husband, I saw  Matt Damon  looking out a Porthole, and I thought why not make the sea porthole a space porthole?

The top of the lid is a shaker card.  Instead of sea weed and shells I filled it with stars, the moon and a rocket made from the card box in the JGW Out of this World collection. ( I did have to shrink it down a bit to fit inside the window.)

This is a one piece box that opens up with room for more treats, cash or a small gift.

Here are the two collections I used to make this project.

CG Under the Sea

CG Under the Sea

SVG Outta this World

JGW Outta this World

Are you new to SVG Attic?
Check out these awesome places!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these pieces, Tracy! Great paper choices and I love the fact that you changed the porthole box into one for space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy these are so cute. I love the way you used the porthole box :)

    ReplyDelete