Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Fly high for a birthday wish!

Hello SVG Attic's! DT Sonja here. This little set was fun to make! Once I finally figured out what color scheme I wanted that is! I debated for weeks on this one. Did I want to go traditional colors or mix it up a bit. 

I decided to mix it up a bit! 

 I started with the plane which while it looks intimidating in the design area, it actually is easy to put together! 
 Since this is a birthday set for my brother in law, I made sure that the wheels turn and the propeller spins (manually that is). He's a tinkerer! 
 As long as I have known him, he's had a fascination with planes and now he gets to work on them for a living! 
 The card I changed just slightly. I added the stars and changed the design on the back fin just to match the plane. 
 The propeller on the card also spins
 I popped the cockpit and back fin up just to give it a bit of depth! 
Materials Used: 
DCWV  11"x17" 'Double-sided Black White Grey'
'White Ginger' stack
'Envelopes' stack 
SVG Attic Files:
SDS 'Ready for Take off'
SDS Ready For Take Of


Craftwell eBrush
Sharpie Markers
Nicole 'Embellish It' 8MM Brads
Scotch ATG Gun
Aleene's Tacky Glue
Silhouette Cameo



2 comments:

  1. So many perfect details on both the plane and the card. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job incorporating the patterned papers in with the solids to create such wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete