Pages

Monday, April 25, 2016

Spring Showers

Happy Monday! This post is brought to you because our weather has been very much spring like. Hope you enjoy! Tanya from Crafting on Caffeine here today. I used the following SVG Attic collections to put this together:



For the Birdie I used the following to pull it together:




For the card I wanted to give the 3D feel so I combined the umbrella from the Spring Swag to the sentiment. I turned the sentiment into a card.
I also used the following to pull it all together:


Thank you so much for stopping by! Please make sure you check back again soon. 

3 comments:

  1. These projects are so cute and perfect for spring! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this project! Your bird is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! Love that umbrella and birdie :)

    ReplyDelete