Pages

Monday, January 18, 2016

Roses+Chocolate= Valentines

I am a sucker for romance and what is more romantic then Valentine's Day? Tanya from Crafting on Caffeine here today. I had so much fun putting this together. Hope you enjoy!


I used the following files to put this together:
Candy Wrappers- SVGA Sweet Shop Party


I re-sized the candy wrappers to make them smaller, fit to be cut out of a 5x5 paper. So cute. 


For the Rose I used my eBrush to add the highlight to the petals. 


Couldn't have finished this project without the following; 
Heart Shaped Basket - DCWV Paper 

Thank you for stopping by and hope to see you all back soon!


3 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful collection of Valentine's Day items! Great job on it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This heart basket is so cute. Love your roses :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet basket of treats for Valentine! Whoever's getting this is so blessed :)

    ReplyDelete