Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Turquoise and Red Christmas Cards with Beth

Good morning all!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here.  I have been in the Christmas mood lately, so I created two cards for that season.
The first one is from SVG Attic's JGW Crystal Winter set.  Isn't this mitten card cute?  I used patterned papers from DCWV's Oh What Fun stack and added a bow of Peppermint Icicle Trendy Twine.
The second card I made was based off of the patterned paper that I had.  It is from Oriental Trading Co.  The die cut trees that I used to mimic the paper are from the trio trio card from SVG Attic's SDS 3D Tree Trio set.  I simply used them on my own card base instead of the one included in the set.  I also made them slightly different sizes.
The trees are popped up at different levels with foam tape.  For the finishing touch, I wrapped Peppermint Icicle Trendy Twine around the base and added a triple bow.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

1 comment:

  1. I love your cards! The turquoise and red look great together!

    ReplyDelete