Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

HOME!!!

Happy Monday! Tanya from Crafting on Caffeine here and today is my day.  I am excited to show you what I've been working on.  My cousin built a house and moved back to my area so I wanted to make her something for the house. So I decided to use the SDS 3D Box Letters to make their last name. I also made a card from JGW Stars and Stripes Card Kit .



I so love how this turned out. I wanted to do it in the colors of her living room. Below is a side/top view of it. I used BoBunny DoubleDot paper for the accent color I also embossed it. 



I used BoBunny and Doddlebug papers for the card.


The following is what else I used on the projects:

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. Make sure you stop back again soon!


4 comments:

  1. I love this combination for a housewarming gift! The embossing on the letters is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great idea love the letters what a perfect gift

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so so awesome Tanya! LOVE the box letters

    ReplyDelete