Pages

Friday, March 27, 2015

You Color My World

For this month's post, I made a card from the Happy Easter Collection.  When I saw the brush and the paint drip I knew I wanted to make an art related card.
I took the egg on the front and transformed it into a paint palette by adding different size circles and joining them to the original egg using Make The Cut.  




I cut everything on my Cricut, including the watercolor paper so I could drop some watercolor and acrylic paint on the panel as well as the color wells.

On the inside of the card I followed the same theme using card stock with color drips and smears.




I stamped "You Color My World" with a Unity Stamp I just received in the mail yesterday.  Perfect timing, Unity!!



There is a tutorial to put this card together on the Kneedles and Knowledge blog for your convenience.  

This file also comes with a matching envelope.  I used the same color of cards stock as the front panel and the designer paper on inside panels for the envelope.






Well, my friends, sad to say this is my last post as an Design Team member.  I want to personally thank Beth Fiscus for having faith in me and choosing me to be a member of the team for the six month duration.  I enjoyed using SVG Attic files and modifying them into different projects.  I will miss the excitement  of the blog hops for sure, but especially the camaraderie with all the people associated with SVG Attic!

I turned down the request to continue as a member because my husband and I will be traveling in the summer and, of course, I'll be away from my computer!

 I hope I will be able to contribute in the future if there are other opportunities to join the team again!

Keep on crafting, I know I will!!

Carmen












2 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous. It shows how much of an artist you truly are! Thank you so much for being on our team for the last 6 months. The time has flown by and we sure will miss seeing your amazing projects come to life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be missed Carmen! Have a fun time with your hubby.

    ReplyDelete