Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Frosty Penguins ~ with Angeline Choo

Say HELLO to Skipper, Rico, Kowalski and Private :)


OK, so they are NOT the Penguins of Madagascar but I just watched the movie over the weekend and they really inspired me to make this project today. :) 

With SDS Frosty Friends kit, it was easy to make these CUTE, almost huggable penguins and the 3D Igloo. They are all sitting snugly underneath my Blue & Silver Christmas tree.

I also took the flag pole that was supposed to be for the igloo and made a sign post instead :)


Here's a close up of the igloo, which I've used some silver glitter paper to decorate it with some glitter.


Have you used this kit? I would LOVE to see what you've made. Feel free to post your projects on SVG Attic's Facebook page HERE.

Have a scrappy week ahead!

~Angeline

5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I love the paper you used with the igloo :) SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just so cute. I imagine you love having them around. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete