Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

Hot Air Balloon Box



Hi Shary here and today I'd like to show you a fabulous project that I made from the Above It All kit. I had so much fun making this!


This has got to be one of my favourite all time SVG Attic kits. It looks quite daunting but Jodi has such a great tutorial on her blog with lots of pictures so it's really easy to do.
I've used My Mind's Eye - Lucky in love papers and a few gems.
Now you've only seen a little of the kit I hope you'll go over to the SVG Attic store. There's lots more in the kit to make!

JGW Above It All


Shary
x

9 comments:

  1. Shary, this is wonderful! The papers you used are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an amazing project! All the details are stunning. I LOVE the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shary ~ I love everything about this project. You are so inspiring. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is on my to do list :) It is a lovely project.

    ReplyDelete